The Shahzada Muslim Mahavidyalaya aspires to become one and only one teacher training college in the entire Purvanchal of (U.P) Region offering quality education and producing quality teacher to cater them with new method and technique to render their service as per need of the student of different environment.
Our Mission & Objectives
The Shahzada Muslim Mahavidyalaya was the outcome of efforts and untiring real of a core group of far lighted persons in particular and people of the Eastern (U.P) in general with the following goals and objectives
- To develop and understanding of the principles of pedagogy and its application in curriculum transaction and evaluation.
- To develop the skill and competencies in the trainee-teacher to play the multiracial role of the teacher in the new millennium in the society.
- To provide opportunities to the faculty and students to undertaken action research projects contributing to new insight into the teaching learning process.
- To enable the students to live in harmony with one self and with others in the profession community and society at large.
- To develop the spirit of brotherhood ness among the trainees, to prepare them as a global citizen through mutual co-operation, understanding and peaceful existence.
- To inspire the students lifelong learning and for reaching the unreachable.
- To provide spot support if a school feels its need in teaching technique and methodology.